Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bath Time With Burt

If you love a good bath, then this one is for you!  My Dad's wife, Michelle, turned me on to this fabulous product. I love most of Burt's Bees products, but this is one of my favorites.  These bath salts are just what they say they are - therapeutic. They're great for aches and pains or if you just need to relax. The only thing I can compare it to is taking a bath in Epsom Salt but with a clean, relaxing, and calming smell - a mixture of Rosemary & Lemon. (It smells very strong in the can but not in the bath.) 
I got this can at one of my favorite places, Target, but I am sure you can get it anywhere Burt's Bees products are sold. Oh, also make sure you have a paint can opener or a flat head screw driver to open the can.  It's hard to get in to but well worth it once you do.  Enjoy!!! XX-Ash

1 comment:

  1. bed bath and beyond has a HUGE selection of burts bees products. i use the baby bee shampoo/soap and the baby bee lotion for my 6 month old. i love it.

    ReplyDelete